Thursday, March 24, 2011

White fields.

Bonjour my friends. How's it going? What kind of a question is that, I never ask things like that. Nevermind. Well, hello again just without the how's it going thing. I'm not going to school this week because I'm kinda sick? Not like sick - sick, or ill or anything like that I was just a little bit dizzy yesterday and my mother kinda freaked out, she was all like: 'No, no, you can't go to school like that, do you want to faint somewhere blahblah'. And I really don't mind not going to school so... you know :evillaugh: I feel pretty good now, better than usual, I could even say that I'm a liiiiiiiiiiittle bit happy, but that's an extremely small amount of happiness. Not that I'm always sad or something like that, I just don't feel anything except extreme boredom and emptiness most of the time. Whatever, the thing that matters is that I'm happy and bored. Bored and happy. Happy in my boredom. Bored in my happiness. That sounds wrong. Like I'm actually happy, but bored being happy, which I most certainly am not. Nevermind, I guess it's just unexplainable. There are like what? Two persons I know who would understand it. Maybe three. No, not three. Well three could understand, but two do. I don't even know the third person that well. Doesn't matter. Change of subject. I've been listening to Prince in the last two hours. I know like seriously? I don't even know any of his songs. But this one is kinda stuck in my head. Here it is. I'm not even into this kind of music. I've been listening to this Serbian band 'Repetitor' a lot lately too. They're really good. If you're interested you can download their album here. They have a really interesting album cover, something kinda indie, dark side of the moon-ish blaah thing? I like it a lot. 
I'm also downloading the new Radiohead album. And I'm also going to go now : ) Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment