Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Changes?

Hi :) As you can see, I've changed this template thing or whatever it's called. Sooo, I've been thinking and I think I might stop blogging like this, or just stop blogging anyhow. I mean why am I even doing this? No reason. Yea sure it's easier to write about things and all but why would I post those things on the internet ffs? This isn't really an announcement about me stopping blogging, but just a thought that's been coming across my mind lately. I'm planning on buying a typewriter. I mean I already made my mind about that, it's just a very hard thing to find. And this is stupid I want to write so much stuff and it's basically not possible. Blaaahh, whatever. I'm gonna go now, I don't know if I'll write any more posts here aaaaand... That's it. Bye, it was nice while it lasted. Like it lasted. We'll pretend it did. And I'm not saying that it doesn't anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment