Monday, March 7, 2011

Runaway.

Have you ever been on some kind of a really fast carousel? So fast that you can't see anything clearly just the contours of different things around you. You're sitting on that horse thing and spinning around not being able to control anything that's happening, not being able to stop it. Even worse, you're going in circles - seeing all the same things over and over again. WHY THE HACK CANT YOU JUST JUMP OUT?! Why can't you just jump out? What? You think you'll get hurt? I can't tell you you won't, because that would mean that I know. And me knowing that would mean that I jumped. And I haven't. Unfortunately. But I really want to. Another but - I can't. I can't just jump and leave everything spinning. Still I wish I could. I have a lot more to say but I just can't write, I'm just getting angry. So bye.


Here's a song, a friend sent it to me and it's goood. See you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment