Saturday, March 19, 2011

Strawberry juice.

Hello :)
I had this weird dream last night. But not like weird weird, just kinda awkward. Maybe a little scary too. I believe that my subconsciousness would be a really strange person if it was a person. I also dreamt about some really nice blue trousers :O I want them. I'll have to find them somewhere.. It was a really nice shade of blue, something like this. I hope I'll find them soon. You know what? I can't wait for the summer vacation. I have no idea what I'm going to do, but that's the point. Why would I know what to do? I'll just do whatever comes to my mind. Well, that's what I do all the time (not really but almost), but when there's no school theres no fool. Bahaha, that didn't mean anything I just wrote it cuz it rhymes. I like waiting rooms. I guess not many people like waiting rooms, because they're all in a hurry and everything but I kinda like them very much. Especially when you have a phone full of good music, headphones and a good book. It doesn't really matter where you are when you have those things, but waiting rooms are kinda special. They have some movie-like atmosphere, I don't know. Nevermind, I can't explain that.. Do you remember those shoes I told you I ordered off ebay? Well, they sent me an email saying that the size 6 is sold out and asked if I want another model or I'll wait. Isn't that just great? I don't know why was I even thinking about everything going well. I guess it was just too good to be true. The good side - I'll now be able to buy those pine green Chucks. I've been listening to The Misfits a lot lately, I feel kinda Misfitsy. Here you go. Did you know that you cannot dream of someone you've never seen? I mean a person. I didn't know that.. Just read it about half an hour ago. Even if you dream of someone who seems to be a person you've never seen - you've seen him/her but you just don't remember because you probably didn't pay attention to him/er, but your Hippocampus did (that's the part of the brain which is used for memorizing all kinds of things). That might be interesting. Good bye now. See you, or not. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment