Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Zebra.

I wrote a really long post, but then I realised that I don't like it at all. So it's gone, and now I'm writing something even worse. My brother wants me to mention him in my new (this) post, so here I am, mentioning him and listening to ekv. They're so amazing that is scares me. Or maybe I should have said they were amazing. No, they still are. Their music lives :) Let's get back to Ivan. I don't really know what to write about him and I haven't even heard from him in a few days. Oh god, maybe he died and nobody remembered to tell me :O I hope he didn't. I'll maybe call him later to check if he's still alive. He has a blog, too. It's not as good as mine, but it's ok. Ahahahah, I'm being evil. Kidding, his blog is awesome. Here's the link. I doubt you'll understand anything if you don't speak Serbian, but he has that google translate thing instaled I think, so that might help. He has this weird writing style that may make you thing he's an idiot if you don't know him, but he's actually a very nice person. And he kinda reminds you to a zebra when you get to know him. But really. By the way, you can visit his blog occasionally, but don't do it very often :) I don't want him to have more visitors than I do. Oh, I'm being mean again :evillaugh: I'm gonna go now. And I forgot to tell you thaaat I ordered a veeriiiiii kuuuul book, and can't wait for it to arrive :) Byeeeeee <3 (click on the heart, cliickk on thee heaart! click it!)

3 comments:

  1. haha kul kao i uvek ^^ x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. joooj...predivno je kato <3 mnooogo mi se 'dja i hvala ti sto me reklamiras ;) ps ziv sam xDD

    ReplyDelete