Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hey you.

Yea, it's me. Who else could it be... It's a new year. Huh.. Happy New year. I guess. It's still covered with snow. I started thinking that it will never go away. Winter. Screw it. I wouldn't mind if it wasn't cold. Yea, but unfortunately it is.



This was this post's song. I've been listening to it a lot lately. I really hate worms. Maybe they're useful for something and I shouldn't hate them because they're li.. I just realsed that I don't hate them, I'm just afraid of them. I guess we think we hate something what we're actually afraid of. Well, I just found out that I don't hate worms, that might be something. But I still wouldn't want to touch one or whatever :S Nevermind, enough about worms. It's funny how I'm kinda angry at my friend, well not really angry but something weird, and she starts talking about these pies that are really easy to eat, at least according to her. Definitely the right thing to say but what do I do? It doesn't really matter, I don't even know why exactly I wrote this. LASDaslkdfjaslefjsl;/.

Farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment