Friday, January 14, 2011

Sunshine.

As you see (or don't) I've got a new keyboard. It's awesome, but I still hate my computer. :S I would really like to throw this stupid PC to trash. Not that it's bad or anything, but I really hate Windows. And you will now say why did you buy it then? Well, I was just a stupid kid thinking about playing sims, and I don't even know if a even knew what a Mac is. Ok, I did, but I was just stupid. Not that I'm smarter now, but I guess I just think different. And I want a Mac. There's not a smallest chance I'll get it in the near future, so I can just enjoy being stuck with a stupid Windows OS. One good thing - most of the snow is gone. And today was actually a sunny day :) At least a little bit. Now, I feel like reading Go Ask Alice or something like that. Ajrin lent me The Celestine Prophecy but I haven't finished it yet. It's a pretty good book, but I just can't make myself read it. I don't know why. I'll go look for a Go Ask Alice ebook now, or maybe just watch a movie or something. I've seen Black Swan earlier this day and it's a totally awkward movie, but good. If you have any good movies or books to recommend please do :) See you in the next post. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. mozes jednom mene da pomenes u nekom postu :O :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pomenula sam te u http://abluepanda.blogspot.com/2010/12/theres-something-frasdnjk-going-on.html :)

    XD

    ReplyDelete