Monday, January 31, 2011

I hate this town.

There's nothing to do. Ever. Every day is the same. Small differences. Small things make a difference? Not really. Don't have anything to do. Just being trapped here. Anywhere. The worst thing? No one gives a fuck. Nobody is trying to change a thing. One damn thing. Nothing changes, everything stays the same, I stay in this stupid room listening to music, reading books, sleeping. Sleeping my whole life. Sitting. Not doing anything. Yea, I know it's my fault. But I don't know what to do. Why? Because there's nothing to do! Except maybe to write this blog? Well, it still doesn't make a difference. Nothing seems to make a difference. Difference? What the elephant is a difference? Forgot what it means. Bye. 
Expect a next post to be different. Bye again. A song.

No comments:

Post a Comment