Friday, December 3, 2010

There's something frasd'njk going on.

Hello (: I hate you won't you tell me your name? <3 There's something going on. There's always something going on. They are maybe working on that wicked plan to asl;dvfesjaoij. But I'm not gonna take it (: Noooo. Being avs;lnerf because listening to that We're not gonna take it song makes me feel like that. Evlsdkfavn is for words which don't exist. Not that I don't know those words - they just don't exist. Why Glam Rock is so funny I really couldn't tell you. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood? I don't know the second part so I'm going to say whatever comes to my mind. Or I'm not going to write it at all. Aaslaj;kfal;seijf jalksdfjsl jsdljxcklnv kdnvx,s rkfgre. Yea, that's what I thought, too. Why wasn't I born in the 50s so I could live through the 60s? That's a shame. Than I would live through the 70s and the 80s. Oh crap that's really nice. But then I would be a granny writing a blog :S I wouldn't be a granny. I would be dead by then. I think this should sound like: I would have been dead by now. But nevermind. NEVERMIND! *shouting* I like walking in the street with my headphones with volume turned up so loud that I can't hear anything else. Blaaah. This is getting boring to read, isn't it? Yes, I know. My speakers are falling apart. (tooooo much blaaank spaceeeee sorry fasdljkfcsaeltvnwfiuals)
I WWAAAAAAAANNNNNAAAAAAAAA RRROOOOOOOCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!
You know what? I like Alex Day. And Charlie. I don't know them so I don't really know if they are lovealble, but I love them just like that. I love Ajrin. And my brother. I love my dog Chiquita <3. I love asldvfalsei. English teachers. I love people. I love you. Bye. (I might not love you in my next post but I just feel like loving people) Bye.






Sorry for the messy looks. I couldn't change this stupid font because of some kind of an error alevralsrfasl;c;a whatever you don't care why I couldn't change the font. Stupid html. Bye!

2 comments: