Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'd really like some...

...tea. Yeah, tea would be good. Regardless of the fact that there's no tea in the entire house. I always want something I can't get. Well I could just go out and buy some, but I'm lazy. Hate it. I don't really want to write about stupid things like me wanting tea and I even came here with the intention to write about something else, but then I felt like drinking tea and it was gone. The idea was gone. Blame tea. Or just blame my lazy brain. I guess I won't get any tea today.. Some ice-cream would be awesome, too. But I guess I'm not getting any of that either. Haven't had any since September :O I might get an ice-cream tomorrow if I find it anywhere. I'll go get some vitamin C. It might not be good for me to take that much per a day, but I don't care. I asked Google and it turned out you can't overdose by it so nothing can happen to me, I guess. This is getting boring to read isn't it? Who ever said it was ever interesting XD Nevermind. 


Wiedersehen.

No comments:

Post a Comment