Saturday, January 14, 2012

What I forgot

As soon as I finished the previous post I remembered that I actually wanted to write about something else, but I just let my brain go with the flow so I forgot what it was. Umm... I wanted to say that it's "twenty twelve" now, so that means almost two years of this blog (not really, since I made it in October 2010, but who cares, let's  pretend it's been two years). And that I hope that something will change in the future (although I doubt it, but...).  And, also, I registered on that dailybooth thing (here it is), because I thought it'd be nice to take a photo of myself every day and then watch it some time later, see what an idiot I was before just like I do here on this blog. That's about it, thanks for listening, hahaha, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment