Monday, January 16, 2012

Good night

My day went pretty much as expected. I played Sims for about half an hour and than it bored the carrots out of me so I didn't play the Sims anymore. Then I talked to my brother, who is retarded and thinks that Windows is the best OS. Nevermind. Then I went out for a coffee and had a tea instead. Talked about some separated twins who are actually Russian vampires with a disease called ass weasels (copyright mr Steven King). Their only wish is to get to know each other, but their parents died and they got sent to different countries or whatever and they tried to become Samurais but their disease was a problem at the Samurai academy so they then decided to become ninjas and so on... And the reason I am writing all these stupidities is that I cannot sleep and tomorrow is the first day of school after the winter holiday. And I want to sleep for carrots sake!
The Simpsons episode said that Europe is selling Greece on eBay. When I was younger  I always thought eBay  was actually called eBuy or something.
Okay good night, I almost forgot about this post, I am now, two hours after starting this post, feeling sleepy, so I won't risk ruining  the feeling. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment