Saturday, January 14, 2012

Twelve

Twelwe is a weird number, I think you would agree.
I just spelled it incorrectly as if you might just see.

Okay, that was really stupid, I think you would agree.
I am just another idiot in the mass of those you see.

This was even worse, I won't do it any more. Ever.

(let me find a word which rhymes with ever... errmm... ok, never mind)


So, this is me - writing again after two (or more) months of doing nothing again huh. Am I not an amazing person.
This blog is quite nice, I like it. Although previous posts I find retarded, I will try my best to find this one the same after two or three months of not writing again, won't I? Well, I guess it is the time to reveal the great secret of that mysterious thing. Why do I find the things I wrote in the past retarded? Have I changed that much that my thinking from two months before seems so stupid this is a weird sentence which I do not know how to end. :beingretarded: Oh, well. I guess I have changed only a bit, but it's really stupid because I'm just not smarter at all, nor do I have any of my abilities improved or whatever. And now, I even think I don't know English any more, what the carrot? I don't know if I told you, but I took the fce exam likee a month ago or so, and I will most definitely pass it, although I wouldn't be surprised if I failed. But let's get back to the topic: Even if I pass it, I think I'll have a C or something like that, which is just awful, and I would rather fail it than have a C. That was a lie. But I would. 
Whatever, I don't feel like writing anymore, so I'll go read something. I hope I'll  write something here soon, but don't be surprised if I don't. See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment