Monday, August 29, 2011

Title

Hey there, I'm really sorry but I can't think of any interesting titles for these posts, so I'll have to use what I have. My sister moved away today, but it's not as bad as I expected it to be, since she'll be coming here every weekend... My mother is crazy. And this is not me as a typical teenager saying their parents are crazy, my mother is really crazy ;) Only two more days left till school and that's pretty bad, but I guess it had to happen once. Also, tomorrow is my birthday, which I really don't like, and I really hope people won't make much fuss about it, come on I'm closer to death (which is not that bad) but why would anyone celebrate that? Anyway, I was thinking about it, and I realised that I'm going to be sixteen, and I somehow thought that I was gonna be seventeen, which is really weird. I guess I thought since my sister is sixteen it would be logical for me to be seventeen now, but no. Anyway, that was pretty awkward. I'd like to be seventeen, that's really close to eighteen, and eighteen is considered to be a legal age for anything or whatever, so I'm basically an adult. In Austria and some other countries you can vote aged sixteen, which is really nice, I'd like to be able to vote. But I also wouldn't like some other people my age to vote, so I guess it's fair for none of us to vote then. I'm gonna go now, see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment