Monday, August 22, 2011

Hello!

Look at this: Hello! Have you ever noticed that it's actually hell-o, like hell. Oh hell! Hell oh! Hello... Huh, that's interesting. There's a hell in hello. It's Monday. Mondays suck, don't they? I accidentally erased everything, but luckily there was a draft saved so it's all okay now. Anyway, five months have passed and I've tried lots of things. I tried doing graffiti but it didn't work, writing a book - that failed too, drawing, painting, writing a diary, playing harmonica, photography, playing guitar, cycling, even swimming, and guess what? Yes, none of it worked. I can't believe what kind of a person I am, I can't do anything. ANYTHING. Well I guess I'm just too stupid for it. The thing is - I want to be good at it as soon as I try it for the first time, but I'm too lazy to practice. Yes, you could say I have no talent when it comes to writing, drawing or painting and you could also say that I'm to clumsy for sports, but come on I couldn't even learn how to play an instrument, and you do need talent for that, but if you ask me you need more practice. And that's why I have never, and will never do anything with my life. I can't see myself doing anything in the future, I'm not good at anything. I do know English a bit, and thanks god (I'm an atheist, this is just like a phrase) for that, so I at least have something to try and study (concerning college/faculty/however you call it). So, that's about it. You can see I'll probably end up living on street or dying young, thanks to my wonderful laziness, and I'm also an idiot for not doing anything to change it. And my bestfriend-sister-twin is moving to another town which is just great. Life is really good for me, isn't it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment