Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pff.

You know how I always seem to be complaining about school? Well, guess what? I'm going to do that now, too. I have a test tomorrow and I haven't studied at all (German and Geography -.-). And I'm sure that I'm not going to study now. But nevermind, it's too late to think about that now :) I've read this really good book today, it's called 'In the Woods' by Tana French. I like her last name it's kinda French XD
I'm really bored :S How nice it would to get a cold or something and not to go to school tomorrow. But I'm just not that lucky. I can't wait for this (next actually) week to finish. Blaah, I know I'm boring, but after all - you don't have to read this (if anyone even does). Again, I don't even know why I'm writing this? I guess it's just nice to have a blog, and I guess I'm improving my English or something by writing (but I still don't write nevermind separately and I think I never will). 
I'm trying to learn how to meditate and eventually how to levitate (oh yeah right XD). Ok, just to meditate. But I always fall asleep :) I'll go now and try to remember when to use die or der or whatever they use in German. And I noticed that I almost always end my posts with I'll go do something (or something similar) but I never actually do that. I just end up on youtube, twitter or anything else :S So, this time I'll just go try not to end up on facebook, youtube etc. Byeee :) Btw. I hope you've noticed the new font I'm using :) Bye now (this time for real).


(this has been my longest blog post since I've started blogging ^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment