Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I was born in the 60s

Not having a slightest idea what I'm going to write about. Pool. Good news - I'm not going to school tomorrow. That means no geography :) Ok, this whole happy-cheerful thing is over.
Everything is fake. Pretty much. Yeah. You know, I had always thought that Muse sucks, but then I heard Starlight and Resistance. I don't really know why I thought they are that bad :S These two songs are kinda awesome. It took me half an hour to write only this and I want to go to sleep... I'm going to check if there is a House episode on Fox Life now. I think it starts at midnight or something. Yep. Great... I hope I haven't already seen this one. Not that I care I can watch him a thousand times, he's so effing amazing. How could they make such a character I really don't know. I hate how there aren't any real people who are so 'there isn't a word that describes that'. Even if there are it doesn't matter - it's not like I'll ever get to know someone so 'omg'. It still hasn't started XD Will and Grace, Grace and Will... Pff, I'm more of a Karen kinda person. House alert. I'm gone. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment