Monday, December 13, 2010

Maybe.

Hi friend,
I just wanted to tell you that you're my friend. We might not be friends forever, but we're friends now - that matters. At least I hope it does. It does to me. And I wanted to tell you that I love you. Well, love? I don't know if I do, you know, how do I know if I love you? Pff. Ok, I think I love you. That doesn't really matter because you're my friend. Even when we're not friends anymore, you'll still be my friend. Even if I don't say hi to you when I see you in the street in twenty years, I hope you'll know that we're still friends. And when I don't really know you anymore, I hope we will still be friends. You'll be my friend as long as I can remember something about you, even if that is my first impression about you :) I might not be your friend, but you'll always be mine. Ok, that's everything I wanted to tell you. Maybe I'm doing this because it was a really nice day today, maybe there's an alien inside me or something. Nevermind.
Bye friend :)




It's for some of them, too.


The link :)

No comments:

Post a Comment