Monday, December 20, 2010

Don't you just love Winter?

Don't you just love Winter? Such a beautiful time of the year. Everything is white and full of snow. Those beautiful landscapes? Ice is everywhere and you can break your leg in front of your house. Snow is really nice and everything, but let's not forget the fact that it's COLD? And dogs pee in it. But, that's not all! Don't you just love when it rains in the winter and all the rain becomes ice and you can't get out of your own house? Yeah, me too. Ohh, how I love winter. My favorite season. Even when you get up at 6 o'clock to go to school and find out that it's not possible - you still can't hate winter. Can you? And just think about how there are ONLY two months of this torture left. That makes me all cheerful and rhapsodic.


Ok Winter, you made your point. Go away now! Please?


I'm not pissed because I'm not going to school (that's the only good thing here, duh?), but I had to get up at 6 o'clock and to get all dressed up and everything, get out of the house and then after all that find out that I did it all for no reason? Isn't that just nice?!
And I know it's not as bad as it is for this guy but come on, I got up at 6am for nothing? Spare me. Please.


Good bye.

1 comment: