Monday, February 27, 2012

Stripe Whites


As you can see, the title of this post is clearly an allusion to The White Stripes. The band which, I can assure you will have absolutely nothing to do with the post itself.
So, I now see that no matter how hard I try to write this blog regularly, it doesn't really work and that is why I won't even try anymore. I will just write it when whatever whatever. 
News for today: I will might have to go through a surgical procedure, because something's wrong with my leg, but that is not important right now. What I wanted to say is that the snow is finally gone! No, not really, but it's still a good thing. 

I have now changed my mind and do not want to write any more, so sorry - this post was so promising. I will now go and read the nine-hundred-page The Beatles biography and then sleep. I also hope that I will write this blog some time soon again. Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment