Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ladies and gentleman

Looks like I write here only when I'm in a bad mood huh? "Ladies and gentleman, from LA, California - The Doors!" is what I just heard. Nevermind. Well good afternoon to you too. I have to write this essay for my literature class and the subject is 'loneliness'. The more I think about it, the less likely I am to actually write it. :nervousbreakdowns: I also hate the fact that some fjsdljfli 'not knowing anything' people are going to write it without a single problem. Not that I know something, I'm even worse there. fsdfjk nevermind
I plan on bringing this blog back from the dead aaaaaand painting my room. That's about it. as;klfd;slkgodsgj[deijgkillerontheroadjafl; Do you know the warm progress under the stars? Do you know we exist? Have you forgotten the keys to the kingdom? Have you been borne yet and are you alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment