Monday, February 21, 2011

Hmm..

Hi, I haven't really been writing anything lately, so here I am. And I know that I said that this post will be kinda different, but I guess it won't. I have this thing in mind but it just seems that I'm too lazy to do it. So nothing about that. One good thing - I'm not on Windows anymore. And it feels so damn good. Since I gave up my Mac dream, I got a Linux Ubuntu instead. And you know what? There isn't a single person I know who thinks that it was a good idea. And that's because they haven't seen anything but Windows ever and I guess not many people like changes and experimenting? Well, I have no idea. Maybe people just like to be stuck with something familiar and you know something that's been there forever. That's ok I guess. From now on I'll try to post at least one post in like two days or something like that. I'll see. I just enjoy writing this crap, but I'd almost forgotten how it feels.. I started writing something else, too, but that's just well, you know, I don't know, blaah.. Looks like I don't actually know anything. So good bye, have a nice day, night, whatever time zone you're in, blaaahh if you are. If you're from some ASdejosie planet that have a nice whatever you have there and so on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment